Which areas of your life need more focus? I am offering to you a fun life focusing exercise to determine which areas in your life deserve more attention.
This Worksheet has been used with various groups throughout my coaching career. I hope you will find it useful in honing in on those areas to find more balance in your life. Have fun with this life focusing exercise! And if you want a health coach to assist, just ask.
Download and Print Worksheet here.
Life Focusing Exercise
- Rate each category below on Importance … 1 (low) …5 (high) – feel free to change categories to suit your preferences
- Then rate each category on current Satisfaction in your life … 1 (low) …5 (high)
- Subtract satisfaction from importance to attain a level of priority (i.e. higher number means it is important yet your current satisfaction is lower than its importance –> needs focus)
- Pick two high priority focus areas and create goals for them (see 2nd table below)
- Create “actions” for each of the prioritized goals
- Consider reviewing this worksheet every 6-12 months as things change
|Brain Health/Mental Health/Aging||–||=|
|Sense of Purpose/Charity/Giving||–||=|
Did you have fun with this life focusing exercise? If this exercise revealed some high priority areas to work on, reach out should you like some assistance to working on these individualized areas. Linda offers health coaching via video conferencing working with your budget. Inquire for more information.
Goal Worksheet created by Linda Curry of True Balance Wellness
Questions can be directed here: 480-510-8274 Linda@TrueBalanceWellness.com
Linda is passionate about educating the importance of food and utilizing nature in a positive manner, for your overall health bringing empowerment and vitality to those willing to learn. Linda’s motto, “Attaining health one bite at a time,” is achieved through simplifying health strategies. Ask about personal plant-strong cooking instruction and health consultations.