Food Choices for Health
True Balance Wellness is passionate about educating others on the importance of food choices and how they impact overall health. Through compassionate, whole food preparation, we bring empowerment and good health to those willing to learn. Our motto, “Attaining Health One Bite at a Time,” is achieved through simplifying nutrition and healthy food preparation without sacrificing taste.
Serving Phoenix, Mesa, Gilbert, Scottsdale, & Chandler, Arizona
Now serving Northern Arizona (Forest Lakes, Heber, Show Low, Payson)
Health Consultations available remotely via Skype.
Health and Nutrition Class Offerings:
Online Interactive Video Chat Forums
Join a group from the comfort of your home (none currently scheduled).
- 1-hour nutrition talks on various subjects
- 10-week yeast cleanses for followup and support
- Youtube videos available
Personalized Lessons and Small Group Classes
Bring more plant-based food into your life with these classes held in Mesa, AZ
- Fermentation (yogurt, kefir, cultured veggies)
- Dehydrating (kale chips, crackers, desserts)
- Carb-free, Paleo breads, cookies and scones
- 5-10min Breakfasts (quick and nutritious)
- Quick easy healthy lunches
- Healthy snacks on-the-go
- Simple dinner entrees
- Juicing and Smoothies
- Healthy yummy Desserts
Join monthly newsletter to stay on top of any scheduled classes. Feel free to email your interests or setup a private class Linda@TrueBalanceWellness.com
Diet & Lifestyle Coaching Available
If you would like to have one-on-one coaching to transform your life eating healthy cuisine tailored to your lifestyle, contact Linda for details. This coaching includes hands-on food preparation if desired. 90min session including food sampling $199. Linda@TrueBalanceWellness.com or 480-510-8274
Large Group Classes Available
If you have a group that would benefit from learning about healthy eating, cleansing and nutrition, please contact me for pricing 480-510-8274 or Linda@TrueBalanceWellness.com
- Finding optimal nutrition without breaking the bank
- Cleansing yeast and rebalancing the gut flora
- Resetting sugar cravings and bringing no-guilt alternatives into your life
- Optimize your immune system by identifying food sensitivities
Just want some great plant-based recipes? Find my Vegan, Gluten-free, Plant-Based Recipe Books online in my products section available for download or hard-copy shipped to you.