Health Strategies for Life
True Balance Wellness is passionate about simplifying health strategies for women over 40 to reclaim health and vitality. Our motto, “Attaining Health One Bite at a Time,” is achieved through simplifying proven health protocols to create healthy habits that stick for the long haul.
Serving Phoenix, Mesa, Gilbert, Scottsdale, & Chandler, Arizona
Now serving Northern Arizona (Forest Lakes, Heber, Show Low, Payson)
Health Consultations available remotely.
Online Interactive Video Forums
Join an interactive group from the comfort of your home for this comprehensive program to achieve health and vitality through simple steps to create healthy habits and stick long-term.
Also available, free online health talks & Youtube videos
Personalized Lessons for you and your Friends
Bring more plant-strong meals into your life customized to you (held in Mesa, AZ)
- Fermentation (yogurt, kefir, cultured veggies)
- Dehydrating (kale chips, crackers, desserts)
- Carb-free, Paleo breads, cookies and scones
- 5-10min Breakfasts (quick and nutritious)
- Quick easy healthy lunches
- Healthy snacks on-the-go
- Simple dinner entrees
- Juicing and Smoothies
- Healthy yummy Desserts
Join monthly newsletter to stay on top of any scheduled group classes. Feel free to email your interests or setup a private class Linda@TrueBalanceWellness.com
Diet & Lifestyle Coaching
If you would like to have one-on-one coaching to transform your life, contact Linda for details. This coaching can include hands-on food preparation if desired. Linda@TrueBalanceWellness.com or 480-510-8274
Large Group Classes & Talks
If you have a group that would benefit from learning a holistic approach to reclaiming health and vitality, please contact Linda for pricing 480-510-8274 or Linda@TrueBalanceWellness.com
- Healthy Aging: Attaining health and Vitality in your 40’s, 50’s, 60’s and beyond.
- Stop Dieting, Drop Deprivation and Reclaim Your Sexy
- Healthy Aging and Vitality through Gut Health
- Attaining Health One Bite at a Time
- Making Healthy Habits Stick
- Optimizing Health and Healing
- Common-Sense Nutrition and Health Strategies
Just want some great plant-based recipes? Find my Vegan, Gluten-free, Plant-Based Recipe Books online in my products section available for download or hard-copy shipped to you.