Holistic Health Counseling
Locally serving Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale, Gilbert and Phoenix, Arizona. NOW also offering health counseling globally through Skype.
Customized Food Prep Lessons
“Attaining Health, one Bite at a Time”
- Customized food preparation lessons available with nutrition counseling for those looking to transform their diet and lifestyle with just the right support.
- Linda’s “practical” instruction is health-focused along with simplicity and ease in the kitchen without sacrificing taste.
- Lessons and recipes tailored to individual needs (vegan, raw, gluten-free, etc) specializing in food allergies and whole foods, plant-strong cuisine.
- Call 480-510-8274 or email for more information. Linda@TrueBalanceWellness.com
30 Minute Health Consultation
If a quick 30min health consultation is more your style, Linda Curry, health-focused culinary expert, gives 30 minutes of her undivided time via phone or Skype to simplify nutrition for your individual needs.
With a pre-filled health questionnaire, Linda is able to dive into potential health challenge culprits and suggest some protocols based on your challenges and health goals, which may include a cleanse or detox, food elimination protocols, diet, herbal and lifestyle recommendations.
Schedule your appointment today and start to transform your health “one bite at a time.” Price is only $99 for this 30min online consultation. Linda@TrueBalanceWellness.com
Who May Benefit:
- Those looking for a healthier diet for life
- Those with health challenges prompting a radical change in diet and lifestyle (such as: diabetes, obesity, heart disease, cancer, depression, gallbladder, liver, digestive disorders, and more)
- Those wanting to live a whole foods, plant-based diet and desire a coach to take them through the steps quickly and easily
- Those folks ready to make a major change for their health
- More compassionate living through whole plant foods
- Simple ways to create delicious, healthy, whole foods
- Love of healthy food preparation
- Health improvements may include:
- Lower blood pressure & cholesterol
- Weight loss
- Happier living, with more energy & vitality for life
- Clearer, hydrated skin – Growing Younger
- So many more health improvements may be noticed
If personal coaching is not what you’re looking for, there are slower track and lower cost options available, including:
- Plant-based, gluten free, recipe books
- Email Newsletters and blog articles on healthy eating – FREE!
From clients attending food/diet programs:
“Attending Linda’s class was one of the most impactful steps I’ve ever taken to improve my health” – Paul B, Nov 2015
“I just got my lab results. Compared to February, ALL my numbers are better. Cholesterol, Triglycerides, blood glucose – everything is better. My doctor said to keep doing what I’m doing. Thank you for your part in it.” -Rhoda
From clients attending plant-based luncheons and group classes:
“Linda’s Meatless Mondays are not only delicious but life changing. My husband has lost weight and reduced his blood pressure and cholesterol far below the recommended ranges. He feels so much better and his doctor is very impressed with the changes.” – Debbie E.
“It has been my great pleasure to have participated in the majority of Linda’s ‘Meatless Mondays.’ My friends and family are very grateful too! I’ve made the Hearty Quinoa Cabbage Salad, Grilled Garlic Eggplant, Peanut Butter Treats and my family’s favorites: Southwest Sweet Potato Salad. Thanks to Linda, I have had the courage to make more healthy choices for our household. I look forward to learning more and more from her!” -Shari Gackstatter
“Thanks for the wonderful ‘Meatless Monday’s.’ I attended several of them this year, as I began a journey to add more vegetables into my families’ diet. The lunches were wonderful, as they shared some prep ideas and then we all had an opportunity to feast on the wonderful food while enjoying the company of the other attendees. They gave me many recipes that I continue to use. I look forward to many more Inspirational Meatless Mondays.” – Jean Buckborough, www.newvisionhealing.com
From clients using Linda’s herbal remedies and coaching:
“For two years I tried to find ways to improve my digestion. I did colon cleanses and probiotics. I cut out foods and added foods. Nothing I did worked. Since I started drinking the herbal tea blends Linda made for me I am 80% improved!! If I go a few days without drinking them I can really notice the difference. The herbs in the tea are definitely something my body needs. I am so happy to have a natural solution to my issues. Linda is wonderful and knowledgeable. I have recently added a vitamin enriched tea to my routine. I am happy to get rid of my pills. I highly recommend herbal therapy! Thank you Linda for all your help!” – N. Lara, Arizona
“Linda Curry’s wealth of herbal wisdom, in addition to her excellent products, has been a treasured find.For easier sleeping, headaches, and muscles pain, to small cuts and burns, I use her natural products knowing I am getting fresh, pure ingredients which work AND save me money.” Morgonn Bryant, AZ
“I just really needed to share this with you and THANK YOU so much for your help! I had been eating Tums, like there is no tomorrow, because I am going through a divorce and maybe losing my home. My stomach is doing crazy things and it is also hampering my sleep. The digestive formula tea, you have suggested, is a life saver. I no longer have to pop the Tums. I just drink the tea 4 times a day, about 4 oz. I am feeling much better and just want to encourage you to keep helping more people! You are the BEST! – Joe Eragitano, Chandler, AZ
“Maca root must come from the fountain of youth. I am a male approaching 50 years of age consuming this for almost 2 months, and have already seen some nice (how about “amazing” or “surprising”) results regarding my sexual performance. This has not happened for quite some time (how about since I was in my 20’s). Most of all, it makes me feel young again. Mentally, I feel like I’ve gotten back my zest for life. This means the world to me! The fact that Maca is all natural is a very nice bonus.” – Bob M., Phoenix, AZ