Holistic Health Counseling
Locally serving Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale, Gilbert and Phoenix, Arizona and Northern Arizona (Payson, Heber, Forest Lakes, Show Low). Health counseling also available remotely through Skype.
“Attaining Health, one Bite at a Time”
- Health consultations available customized to your health challenges. Specializing in women over 40 with perimenopause or menopause symptoms such as sleep disturbances, fatigue, weight gain, hot flashes, low thyroid, etc.
- After a questionnaire is filled out, trouble-shooting and research takes place to come up with recommendations and protocol for your situation. Linda then meets with you (up to 90min) either in person or on Skype/phone to gather more data and discuss detailed recommended protocol.
- With a pre-filled health questionnaire, Linda is able to dive into potential health challenge culprits and suggest some protocols based on your challenges and health goals, which may include a cleanse or detox, food elimination protocols, diet, herbal and lifestyle recommendations. Fee is $199.
- If a quick coaching session is more your style, Linda offers 30 minutes of her undivided time via phone or Skype to pinpoint potential culprits to your health challenges (questionnaire and research not included). Fee is $99.
- Please contact Linda for scheduling Linda@TrueBalanceWellness.com
Who May Benefit:
- Those looking for a vibrant, healthy life and ready to make changes.
- Those with health challenges prompting a lifestyle change (hormonal imbalances such as low thyroid, liver congestion, estrogen-dominance, sleep issues, weight gain, hot flashes, and more).
- Other conditions such as: heart disease, cancer, diabetes, obesity, auto-immune conditions.
- Those wanting to implement a whole foods protocol and other lifestyle changes.
- Those ready to make lifestyle change for their health and longevity.
- Healthy weight and physique
- More energy & vitality for life
- Clearer, hydrated skin
- Better restorative sleep
- Mindfulness and feeling peace with life
- Many more health improvements may be noticed
Customized Food Prep Lessons
“Attaining Health, one Bite at a Time”
- Customized food preparation lessons available with diet/lifestyle coaching for those looking to transform their diet and lifestyle with just the right support.
- Linda’s “practical” instruction is health-focused along with simplicity and ease in the kitchen without sacrificing taste.
- Lessons and recipes tailored to individual needs (vegan, vegetarian, raw, gluten-free, low-carb, etc.) specializing in food allergies and whole food, plant-strong cuisine.
- Call 480-510-8274 or email for more information. Linda@TrueBalanceWellness.com
Potential Menu Items for Classes (customized for you)
- Chia Porridge
- Amaranth porridge
- Egg-free Quiche
- Grain-free Coconut or Zucchini Bread
- Tofu Scramble
- Blender Soups (chilled veg, hot Thai)
- Kale Slaw
- Waldorf Salad (dairy-free)
- White Bean Avocado Salad
- SW Sweet Potato Salad
- Egg(-less) Salad
- Tuna-free tuna salad
- Easy Miso Soup
- Salad Dressings
- Veggie Patties
- Lentil Loaf
- Walnut “meat” taco’s
- Walnut Chili
- Nori or Spring Rolls
- Baked Falafel w/ tzatziki sauce
- Chili w/ tempeh “meat”
- Baked tempeh and veg
- Yam/Black Bean Burritos
- Stuffed Squash
- Millet Creamy Coconut Curry Tofu
- Moroccan Veg Stew
- Wild Rice Yam Stew
- Coconut Curry Millet and Veg
- Stuffed Mushrooms (walnut pesto)
- Hearty Soups and Stews
- Asian Kelp Noodles
- Smokey white-bean soup
- Enchilada Casserole
- Nut Pate’s
- Cashew sour cream
- Macadamia cream “cheez”
- Brazil Nut “Parmesan”
- Peanut Butter balls
- Cheez Cake w/ Berries
- Bean and Date Brownies
- Gluten-free Cookies
- Avocado Pudding
- Cinnamon Pecan Scones
- Nut Date Bars
- Homemade dark Chocolate
- Lemon Scones
- Raspberry Brownies
- Cacao Banana Pick-me-up Shake
- Sweet and Tangy Raw brownies
- Raw pecan pie
- Fermented/Cultured Veggies
- Cultured coconut yogurt and kefir
- Cultured Almond Cheez
- Dehydrator Class (kale chips, Granola, Raw crackers, cookies)
- Thanksgiving plant-based dishes
- Herbal Medicine (teas, tinctures, salves)
If personal coaching is not what you’re looking for, there are slower track and lower cost options available, including:
- Plant-based, gluten free, recipe books
- Email Newsletters and blog articles on healthy eating – FREE!
From clients attending food/diet programs:
“Attending Linda’s class was one of the most impactful steps I’ve ever taken to improve my health” – Paul B, Nov 2015
“I just got my lab results. Compared to February, ALL my numbers are better. Cholesterol, Triglycerides, blood glucose – everything is better. My doctor said to keep doing what I’m doing. Thank you for your part in it.” -Rhoda
From clients attending plant-based luncheons and group classes:
“Linda’s Meatless Mondays are not only delicious but life changing. My husband has lost weight and reduced his blood pressure and cholesterol far below the recommended ranges. He feels so much better and his doctor is very impressed with the changes.” – Debbie E.
“It has been my great pleasure to have participated in the majority of Linda’s ‘Meatless Mondays.’ My friends and family are very grateful too! I’ve made the Hearty Quinoa Cabbage Salad, Grilled Garlic Eggplant, Peanut Butter Treats and my family’s favorites: Southwest Sweet Potato Salad. Thanks to Linda, I have had the courage to make more healthy choices for our household. I look forward to learning more and more from her!” -Shari Gackstatter
“Thanks for the wonderful ‘Meatless Monday’s.’ I attended several of them this year, as I began a journey to add more vegetables into my families’ diet. The lunches were wonderful, as they shared some prep ideas and then we all had an opportunity to feast on the wonderful food while enjoying the company of the other attendees. They gave me many recipes that I continue to use. I look forward to many more Inspirational Meatless Mondays.” – Jean Buckborough, www.newvisionhealing.com
From clients using Linda’s herbal remedies and coaching:
“For two years I tried to find ways to improve my digestion. I did colon cleanses and probiotics. I cut out foods and added foods. Nothing I did worked. Since I started drinking the herbal tea blends Linda made for me I am 80% improved!! If I go a few days without drinking them I can really notice the difference. The herbs in the tea are definitely something my body needs. I am so happy to have a natural solution to my issues. Linda is wonderful and knowledgeable. I have recently added a vitamin enriched tea to my routine. I am happy to get rid of my pills. I highly recommend herbal therapy! Thank you Linda for all your help!” – N. Lara, Arizona
“Linda Curry’s wealth of herbal wisdom, in addition to her excellent products, has been a treasured find.For easier sleeping, headaches, and muscles pain, to small cuts and burns, I use her natural products knowing I am getting fresh, pure ingredients which work AND save me money.” Morgonn Bryant, AZ
“I just really needed to share this with you and THANK YOU so much for your help! I had been eating Tums, like there is no tomorrow, because I am going through a divorce and maybe losing my home. My stomach is doing crazy things and it is also hampering my sleep. The digestive formula tea, you have suggested, is a life saver. I no longer have to pop the Tums. I just drink the tea 4 times a day, about 4 oz. I am feeling much better and just want to encourage you to keep helping more people! You are the BEST! – Joe Eragitano, Chandler, AZ
“Maca root must come from the fountain of youth. I am a male approaching 50 years of age consuming this for almost 2 months, and have already seen some nice (how about “amazing” or “surprising”) results regarding my sexual performance. This has not happened for quite some time (how about since I was in my 20’s). Most of all, it makes me feel young again. Mentally, I feel like I’ve gotten back my zest for life. This means the world to me! The fact that Maca is all natural is a very nice bonus.” – Bob M., Phoenix, AZ