IT’S TIME… to transition off the dreaded processed foods and finally make your health a priority.
Health experts agree that processed foods may be the most damaging food for our health. Whether you follow a vegetarian or Paleo diet or something in between, transforming your diet to whole foods can be a game changer!
Join plant-based cooking instructor and health educator, Linda Curry, for step-by-step instruction over 8 weeks to incorporate changes that last.
It CAN be affordable AND easy to create delicious & healthy food
- Efficient ways to prepare healthy whole foods
- Specific focus on substituting common processed foods
- Save money on eating healthy
- Create DELICIOUS food
- Sense of well-being
- Confidence in preparing healthy foods
- Support system
- Space in your pantry 🙂
Elimination and substitutions of processed foods such as:
- Breakfasts: Cereal,Pop tarts,Waffles,Toast
- Drinks: Milks,Flavored water,Soda,Juice
- Lunches: Canned foods (ravioli, etc.),Bread/sandwiches,Condiments (salad dressing, ketchup, mayo, etc.), Meat and cheese slices
- Snacks: Chips,Crackers,Cookies,Bars
- Dinners: Frozen or boxed meals,Sauces,Pasta,
- Bonus Module – making foods more nutrient-rich: Soaking,Fermenting,Food combining
- Food-allergy friendly, Personalized lessons available
- First 3 to rsvp will receive free 30min personal consultation with me.
- Pilot program will receive $100 off for only $249 (regularly $349). $49 deposit to reserve your seat. Limited attendance.
- Health Dividend members and seniors receive 15% off. Call to reserve your spot 480-510-8274
• Meet for 90 min weekly (6 weeks in person over 8 wks). Saturdays April 18th thru June 6th (May 2nd and 23rd online work only).
• ~30min food prep demonstrations included
• Sampling of 1 or more recipes for the next week’s actions
• Recipes and grocery lists for the current week’s theme
• Discussion of current weeks challenges
• Online discussions and follow-up during off weeks (email, phone, FB, blog, skyp, etc. – TBD)
RSVP to reserve your spot. Space is limited to 8. Pilot program starting April 2015 receives $100 off!